Position : Community Sustainability Specialist- Enterprise Dev. Downstream and Offsite
These project roles shall be engaged for 3-years to effectively execute established procedures and guidelines in project implementation, monitoring, and evaluation aimed at promoting enterprise development of the Tampakan Copper – Gold Project’s downstream and offsite communities.
Key responsibilities :
• Effectively apply established systems in identifying and evaluating community issues, needs, and problems; recommend relevant actions and responses; and execute implementation programs according to agreed quality standards and timelines.
• Ensure community projects and resources support SMI’s community development strategy and provide valuable feedback internally to continually improve programs.
• Implement and monitor delivery of commitments based on Memorandum of Agreements with partner local government units.
• Assist in the conduct of financial management and business development seminars as part of the capacity-building programs for community associations.
Key requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in community enterprise development, business management, cooperative development and management, or related disciplines
• At least 3 years relevant experience in entrepreneurship and enterprise development programs
• Can formulate innovative concept and methodologies, develop training materials, and prepare project proposals related to enterprise development
• Demonstrated ability to develop community based organizations and market linkage for community products and services to foster long-term market engagement.
• Operationally proficient in MS Office applications
• Above average written and communications skills
Date: 20 September 2011
City/Town:Gen. Santos City
Duration: 3 years Project
Type: Full Time
How to apply:For additional details and other vacancies, interested applicants are directed to visit www.smi.com.ph and apply online. Resume and application letter may also be sent to email@example.com .Closing date is 01 October 2011.
Company: Sagittarius Mines, Inc
Contact: Kirsten M. Decrepito
Phone: Fax: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE JOBS HERE: